HOW TO START A PETITION
Whether your issue is global or local, we care about your success. Let us help you build a great petition but in order to do that an account creation is required. Create an Account Here.
HOW TO WRITE A WINNING PETITION
- Write a short headline that grabs attention and creates an immediate connection.
- Write a summary that either demands or requests change and tells people why they should sign.
- Keep your petition short (150–200 words), and include paragraph breaks and bulleted lists to make it easy to read.
HOW TO GET SIGNATURES ON YOUR PETITION
- Share your petition with your circle of influence.
- Attract signers to your petition.
- Encourage the signers of your petition to share it forward.